Tuesday 15 June 2021

Queenstown trip super fun!

I wake up to the sound of the bump outside the air bnb. Dung dung I hear and it was on the side of a mountain lucky i am not scared of heights.... wait mum is! (Breathing in deep)  she says at  least the view is good and  we purposely put her on the 3 layer with a window, she will be scared but we did not know that in the bathroom there is a door and my mum said it is a hot tub here! We ran up the stairs she says it is in my room you can not use it. Later that day there is a place called i fly and it is sky diving for kids in a big tube wear the winds get as high as a tornado and the insider has some cool shoes the keep them to the ground. Then at one point let off with the button and the boots deactivate and up up and away and we went to a place called thrill zone and cookie time shop were they have the best hot chocolate chip cookies that are warm. You can have it plain or with any flavor ice cream of your choice and we got to feel real snow and the luge and rode up the gondolar up the mountain and the luge is so fun me and my dad were racing but he won 2nd I got last my brother got first. We went home and got takeaways from Margos and you google it, I could not get the link for some reason. We also went to go on enduro qaud bike this is the place so that's really all. It was an amazing trip! Blog you later
































4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xavier, my name is Abid and I'm from New Windsor school. I can't believe you get to go to Queenstown you must've had a superb time there! If I had gone there I probably would have an amazing SNOWBALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH... wait no I have been there but I have no memories of it. It's ok because you went there for me. Hopefully you had a great time there, bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi abid sadly there was no snow but still had a graet time n qeenstown thanks for your a mazing comment bye

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.